Thesis Topic




Thesis:

I would like to create the works which examine and celebrate the connection between nature and the creativity of human living in everyday situations. I am most concerned with the affirmative vision towards the world we live in and study the methods to sustain the production of utopian ideas that I find in human nature.

Projects:

1- Neutral Magazine
Though I would like to make it in fewer page than it was supporsed, the goal is to finish this editorial project.

2- Architecture exhibition catalog
I would like to have a curatorial approach to create this catalog. Will choose architectual works in terms of my thesis.

3- Agricultural organization brochure
I would like to create brochure for an agricultural organization handles things like seed bank or non-GMO.

4- Business cards
one: for myself, two: a new media artist Jeff Hoefs.

5- Posters or catalog of my up-coming projects.
This piece will feature 3 of my upcoming project's photo documentation.

6- Uncertain
Possibly- my art portfolio in hard copy or related to my up-coming project or Identity project?

www.hikarufuruhashi.com
Earth Poster by Mark Owens

3 comments:

nadia said...

There re a few sites you'd like next time we see each other remind me to send them to you. MIT just came out with the tree house or something like it.

............................ said...

great beginnings.

keep going.

your thesis topic is excellent.

love.

g.

finchycocoa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

About

www.hikarufuruhashi.com

Archive